GET FLOWER POWER AT YOUR PLACE WITH TUI AND GARDENING SOLUTIONZ
We recommend planting with Tui Flower Power growing mix. Tui Flower Power is developed by professionals to improve the health, vitality and growth potential of flowering plants.
How does it work?
- Peat holds nutrients and moisture in the soil to assist plants with establishment after planting. It also works to break down compacted clay soils to improve drainage and root growth.
- Controlled release fertiliser provides the nutrients plants need to produce more flowers over a six week period.
- Saturaid granular soil wetter draws water to the root zone where it is needed most.
- Acadian seaweed promotes strong root development and aids in fungal disease prevention.
- Sulphate of potash provides a high level of potassium which is vital for maximum flowering.
Sign up for the Tui Veggie & Garden Club on www.tuigarden.co.nz/tui-veggie-garden-club enter in the keyword 'flower power' and you will be automatically entered to win 1 of 25 prize packs (each worth $25) containing a Tui Flower Power 30L and SuperCal Petchoa plant.
*Prize drawn and winners notified by November 30th 2011